Monday, July 13, 2009

Goals

Receive my endowments (July 24th, 2009) - I have already set a date

Go on a mission (Aug 5th, 2009) - I have already received my call to McCallen Texas

Having a family – After my mission I will begin dating more seriously so I can get married and have a family.

Continuing doing genealogy work – I feel like genealogy work is important and I will work hard to continue temple work once I receive my endowments and once I come back from my mission.

Having time to do art (selling some art) – Art is my passion and in my down time I doodle and once I get back from my mission I hope to take some time to do some art.

Teach or continue to dance – After my mission I will either come back to BYUI to dance or I plan on going to a community college. I could also find places in town where I live to dance or even practice by looking up information from the internet.

Draw a picture of Paul McCartney and send it to him – This is a personal desire and when I get back from my mission and have time to do art this is one of the projects I want to begin.

Raise children in the church – After watching the way my parents have raised children I wouldn’t have it any other way!


Bucket List – It’s much easier for me to create a bucket list because this are things I want to accomplish over my lifetime and if I’m not able to accomplish them I won’t feel so bad even though I think I will be able to accomplish most of the goals I’ve set.

Going to England (seeing where my dad grew up)
Meeting my cousin in England who I’ve never met but keep in touch with (Adam Calow)
Try shark and alligator meat
Shoot an elk
Own my own gun
Go out of the country
Meet Paul McCartney
Go to Disneyland or Disneyworld
Go to the opening show of a movie
Go scuba diving in the ocean
Go to Hawaii
Get a real tan (tan lines and all)

No comments: